Manfred Sailer's homepage
I am a member of the following associations:
English Linguistics in Germany
in other parts of Germany (selected)
Phraseology, Constructions, Collocations
- The Penn Lambda Calculator: An interactive, graphical, pedagogical computer program that helps students of formal semantics practice the typed lambda calculus.
The database of multiple modals in English.
Here you find a number of people with whom I have cooperated in projects and publications. I have listed the areas in which we cooperated. Of course, they all are active in many other research areas - check their homepages to find out!
- Alexander Bergs (Osnabrück): e-Learning (Project: English Language and Linguistics Online).
- Eva Csipak (Göttingen): Negative polarity items.
- Regine Eckardt (Konstanz): Negative polarity items.
- Jack Hoeksema (Groningen): Negative polarity items; multiword expressions.
- Robert D. Levine (Columbus): Syntax-semantics interface (Lexical Resource Semantics).
- Mingya Liu (Osnabrück): Negative polarity items.
- Gerald Penn (Toronto): Implementation of Lexical Resource Semantics.
Richter (Frankfurt a.M.): Syntax-semantics interface (Lexical
Resource Semantics); multiword expressions; logical fundations of
Head-driven Phrase Structure Grammar; implementation of HPSG;
- Agata Savary (Blois): Multiword expressions.
- Jan-Phillipp Soehn (Pons Stuttgart): Multiword expressions.
Trawiński (Mannheim): Multiword expressions.
Please contact Manfred Sailer
Last modified: Wed Mar 16 22:50:20 CET 2016